Cyclone is common separation and classification equipment, which can be used to process black ores, nonferrous mines and nonmetal mines. This machine takes advantages of small area covered, high classification efficiency, large throughput and simple structure.
Applications:Cyclone system is widely used in grinding, slurry dewatering, removing mud, micro-fine material classification, as well as tailings filling, dams, recycling and other processes.
When pulp uses sand pump (or height) at a certain pressure (typically 0.5 to 2.5 kg / cm) and flow rate (about 5 to 12 m / sec) goes along the tangential direction from the pipeline into cylinder,pulp forms a very high speed of rotation along the cylinder wall,and generates a large centrifugal force.Under the action of centrifugal force and gravity,, Coarser, heavier particles are thrown to the walls of the mine,along a spiral trajectory making downward movement,and discharged from the lower part of the cone discharge opening,the fine mineral particles form the spiral rising pulp flow with water in the center of the cone,discharged through the overflow pipe.
Learn More About Liming Cyclone
1. High classification efficiency
2. Simple structure;
3. Large throughput
4. Small occupied area
Specifications - Technical Data
- Stone Cone Crusher Cone Crusher Plant Manufacturer India
- Portable Iron Ore Crusher Suppliers In Indonessia
- Mobile Gold Ore Impact Crusher Price South Africa
- Mobile Dolomite Cone Crusher Manufacturer Indonessias
- portable quartz sand making plants ethiopia
- Aggregate Jaw Crusher Price In Iran And South Africa